Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our New Blog!

Well, here it is. It took me many hours trying to figure out how to work this new hip blog thing, so I'm going to give it a shot! HA! Since our family is scattered around I thought this would be great to see how we are all doing! First and everyones favorite is Rian!! She is 13 weeks old and an absolute joy to Mark and I!! I cant get enough of the toothless grins we get no matter what we say or whatever face we make!! I can tell her laugh will come anyday now. She just started to squeal in delight this week and it is FABULOUS!!!! I am lucky to be able to love on my daughter everyday all day long! It is the most rewarding job I have ever had! Then, theres Mark and I! Mark has been working so much with the Houstons Rockets being in the playoffs so we dont see him much. We appriciate all he does for us! I am going to start a craft night with the girlfriends and make hairbows and other fun things. My grandpa is flying in the next couple of weeks so that will be fun! He cant wait to see his great-grandchild! Nothing else to exciting except Rian these days. I am lucky if I get out and go to Target! LOL!! I will do my best to update this blog, (in between naps of course!) We love and miss everyone!! XOXO The Smiths

No comments:

Post a Comment