So, I had a few thoughts that I would share with you! I was thinking to myself and said, "Now I know what the other mothers were talking about, I can totally relate!!" LOL!!
Last night I picked up my girlfriend Judith for her birthday dinner! I pull up to her driveway and she gets in the car and a few minutes go by and then I realize I have Rians soothing sounds and lullabies playing in the CD player!!! LOL!! I didn't even notice. Whats even worse is that Judith didn't notice either!! I'm surprised we didn't fall asleep on the way!!
Then, at night I'm laying in bed reading a book and after awhile I decide to turn in. I'm laying there in the dark and thoughts are going through my head. I realized as I already sang a few versus that I'm am singing myself to sleep with "You are my Sunshine!!!"
I guess that's when you know your a mom!!!! LOL!!
Deacon is 12!!
29 minutes ago
soooo true! im always singing songs frm the disney channel to myself...and watch baby einstein even whn shes asleep smtimes nt realizing it lol....
ReplyDelete